Being a reputed company, we are instrumental in manufacturing and offering our clients a high quality range of Stretch Wrapping Machinery. Precision engineered at our state of art machining facility, these wrapping machines are used to wrap plastic foil and films around a pallet load. Our Stretch Wrapping Machinery is globally acknowledged by our valuable clients for easy installation, compact design and long operational life. We, at our end have all the facilities to customize these machines as per the clients' specifications.
- The turntable start buttons are provided.
- Film lift up buttons are given to buckle with the top package.
- Film elevator down buttons are provided to cover the lower packages.
- Film elevator stop buttons are given for finish the lifting work.
- Circles of bottommost covering settings.
- Turntable narrow buttons are enclosed so as to start the wrapping work.
- Turntable stop buttons gradually make the stoppages by cutting the film.
- Power switches are for safe execution, which prevent any damage that occurred due to the out-of-the-way operation of the operator.
- Emergency stop buttons are also embedded for any type of crisis.
- Self-protection switches are given for the security purpose.
- Film tension controls are in practical uses with mechanical & supple breakings.
- Rudimentary wrapping supports are available to enhance the wrapping strength on the part of packages.
- Photocell sensing devices are for detecting the height of the package. Wrapping acts are fully self-loading without any particular manual operation.
- Self - scrutiny system give an easy maintenance and saves the repair time. Pre-stretch function is also furnished.
- Pressure plates are enclosed (Optional).
- Ramps are also for provided for amendments in the operation (Optional).
- Manual modes are available.
- Auto modes in average operation.
- Film tension alteration buttons are for particular adjustments.
- Turntable pace adjustment buttons are also for measuring the speed.
- Film elevator speed fitting buttons are given for identifying the working pace of machines.
|Description of Product : |
| Turntable diameter || 1500 mm |
| Turntable height || 80 mm |
| Max. wrapping area || 1300 * 1300 mm |
| Max. wrapping height || 2000 mm |
| Max. wrapping weight || 2000 Kg |
| Turntable speed || 0-13 circle / min |
| Film elevation speed || 0-3 m / min |
| Turntable motor || 1 HP |
| Film elevator motor || 1/8 HP |
| Pre-stretch head motor || ¼ HP 1/5 Ratio |
| Machine dimensions W*H? || 2600*1500*2400mm |
| Power source || 220 V/ 50 Hz |