Sleeve Wrapper for Cylindrical Bottles
Our team of proficient engineers and other workers has enabled us to manufacture and export quality certified Sleeve Wrapper for Cylindrical Bottles. Our competent professionals use advanced technique and A-1 class components while developing and engineering this wrapper. Utilized for wrapping ketchup bottles, water bottles, jars and many others, this wrapper is acknowledged amongst our customers for being user friendly, easy to maintain and durable. Apart from this, we offer our Sleeve Wrapper for Cylindrical Bottles in varied specifications at cost effective prices.
- Floor Space requirement:
- These ask for approximately 1mtr from all the laterals of the machines. Hence headroom of 1mtr should be added to the existent size of the machine. i.e. 4 mtrs x 2.2mtrs x 3mtrs height.
- Operator requirement:
- Skilled and accomplished operator, 1 semi-practiced operator.
- Electrical Supply:
- Related load 2KW, 415+/-10%, 50Hz +/-3% 3 Phase Earth & Neutral
- Since the machines need a clean and air-dried supply for pneumatic cylinders, 3 Stage electric supply and 5HP Compressors are provided.
- The Caps should be seated on the bottle in a decorous and proper way.
- The Operators should be well aware of every major and minute functions of the machines with an optimal understanding of their procedure and working.
- Dimensions of the machines are 3mtrs x 1.2mtrs x 2.4mtr height.
- Conveying system come with the feed screw provision – 3 mtr long.
- 0.5HP Hindustan brand geared motors are provided for conveyors.
- 0.25HP Hindustan brand geared motors for displacing the nip arrangement.
- 0.25HP Hindustan form geared motors are also for feed screws.
- 0.25HP Hindustan brand motors are also given for sleeve droppers.
- Mechanics of Janatics/Festo/SMC make.
- Electric adjuncts of L&T/Siemens standard variety.
- Co-variant frequency drives, Delta form.
- PLC of "Messung"/"Mitsubishi variety.
- "Mitsubishi" sort servomotors are also provided.
- "1.2 meter lengthy tunnels with MS body construction.
- 2 nos 0.25HP blower motors.
- Roll type sleeves should be weighted on the unwind stations.
- The Web is unrolled from the unwind unit directing with unwind nip grouping.
- Then the web is passed through the dancer unit; this unit holds out the necessary stress on the web.
- After this the web go through a decreaser, in this particular unit the web is opened to the full.
- With the help of a feed nib agreement, the web is then moved towards the cutting unit.
- After passing in the cutting unit the sleeve is cut to the needed length.
- This sleeve is then thrust over the structure of the bottle through a sleeve pusher preparation.
- For the proper executions of pitching, bottles are feeded to the machines through an arrangement of feed screw .
- Bottles with the sleeves executed over the body come out from the other part of the machines and move through the shrink tunnels, where these get contracted.